Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holidays n' Packin'

Naughty Coal Soap by GardenTaleGifts

Okay, so I've been a little naughty, I haven't been updating my site as much as I like, but I have a good reason (I swear!).  I'm officially MOVING. This time, further south within NJ.  :) :) :)

Moving during the holidays is not only a real pain, but I find that, since I'm packing instead of decorating, that I'm missin' some good ol' holiday cheer!

To remedy that, I decided to find the best-looking, Christmas soaps:

Check out these fun Polar Bears! From Pigandthepeacock's Etsy Store

Spiced Cranberry Salt Bar (YUM) from asliceofdelight's Etsy store

Check out the layered swirl on this Christmas Soap! From Soap Rhapsody's Etsy store

Check out these cute peppermint twist soaps from Daisy Kays Etsy Store

Merry Christmas Ornament soap from Kokolele's Etsy Store



No comments:

Post a Comment